Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In the beginning, Adam created his first post...

For all those who don't know what the Blogosphere is (a group of people that included me up until 10 minutes ago) Wikipedia defines it as:
"The Blogosphere is made up of all blogs and their interconnections. The term implies that blogs exist together as a connected community (or as a collection of connected communities) or as a social network in which everyday authors can publish their opinions." 
 
So here I am, I'm a member of the Blogosphere and this is my first blog, and I have absolutely no idea what to write, which, I think you'll agree, is a problem. So I'd better get some interviews done quick smart. I'm going to visit lots of Blog recommendation sites in my search for the greatest blogs, but I think I'll start by looking through Google's "Blogs of Note". My search begins...I will post any interviews and responses here asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment